--- Zeitgeschehensreflexionen im Wirrwarr der Lebensfluten

Mittwoch, 3. November 2010

Au revoir, folks!

I am going to Paris tonight, and I am pretty excited as you probably can imagine.
I am going to stay there for about 7 months and I am going to improve my French.
I am going to try to keep you updated as good as I can do and I have to admit that it's certainly going to be hard for me to stay away from constant Internet for so long.

I am going to take as many beautiful photos as I can.
so it's goodbye for tonight, talk to you in a short! (yes, of course my repetition of the "I am going"phrase is an anaphor ;)) 



































Bisous, Effi                                                             photo via designnation.de

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen